Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Why it's good to spend time by yourself outside of school.

By Lexi Strange
January 15, 2016

As I attend school 5 days a week for 7 hours a day, some days I need to be by myself to regroup. Some days, I need to get away like everybody else. So that Saturday night when all my friends are going out somewhere I might just stay home, lay in bed, and watch Netflix while eating large amounts of junk food because why not? School can be stressful; everyone knows that. It's the way we go home and forget about that bad day you had, or that bad grade you may have got. It's to go home and just think about what you can do better and that every day is really a new day. Take the chance to slow down. Life will go faster than you think. Just remember it's okay to be by yourself sometimes.