Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New Students in The High School

by Hunter Langley

This year, we gained one new freshman. Her name is Madison Ferris who came from Lincoln JuniorHigh. She is now playing volleyball and slowly getting used to our school. I asked her, "How was the transition from a big school to small school?" and her response was, "Very different, weird, less confusing and better in my opinion. The teachers are much more available to help if needed." I then asked her, "With us being such a small school, most people are really involved in sports and other activities like FFA, will you be involved in anything?" And she said, "Well I play volleyball right now, and I'm not sure if I plan to do anything else. I may join some of the clubs the school has to offer, but I'm not sure at this point." We are very happy to have Madison attending our school this year!