Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Mr. Snyder

by Marissa Bryant

Mr. Snyder, how are you liking the Hartsburg school environment? 

Well, I like the school environment a lot; it's nice coming from a big town where nobody knows you.

Do you like how the other teachers and students treat you?

Yes, I get along with very well with everyone and I enjoy my time with them.

Do you like being in a small school?

Yes, I like being in a small school, but it can get frustrating because of the size limits for musical ensembles.

Is it hard being a teacher for three different subjects? 

It's hard to keep three subjects separate sometimes.

How do you like being in the middle of a cornfield?

I don't mind being in the middle of a cornfield. I grew up next to one so it's no problem.

What do you like and dislike about the school? 

Everybody knows everybody. Sometimes that can be a problem. Sometimes.

What made you wanna be a teacher?

I did have a really great choir teacher and English teacher in high school so it made me want to be a teacher.

If you could, would you go back to high school?

I would not go back to high school. It was way too much drama.