Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hartem VS. Williamsville



Oct. 3, 2016
by Madison Farris

The Hartem varsity volleyball team came together as a team, and played the “best game of their season.” On Thursday, September 29th, at home the volleyball team won in 2 games against the Williamsville Bullets. (25-17) and (25-22). The team played their hearts out and made every save they could. Stats include: Ashley Zinser (2 kills), Maddie Shawgo (2 aces), Kassy Eskew (25 assists), Shyanne Conrady (1 kill), Lexi Barry (2 kills), Anna Hayes (14 kills), and Sami Perschall (7 kills).

The junior varsity team took a loss to the Bullets, however. They did not have a very good game, but they did play hard. (25-8) and (25-10).

“That was the best game I have seen the varsity play all season. They really looked like they knew exactly what to do out there.” -Mr. Ziemba.

“I still can’t believe I made that save. I had so much fun digging those hits. I loved that game.” - Lexi Barry.